One Direction - Drag Me Down
Verse 1:
Am F
I've got fire for a heart
G
I'm not scared of the dark
Dm Em
You've never seen it look so easy
Am F
I got a river for a soul
G
And baby you're a boat
Dm Em
Baby you're my only reason
Verse 2:
Am
If I didn't have you
F
there would be nothing left
G
The shell of a man who
Dm Em
could never be his best
Am
If I didn't have you
F
I'd never see the sun
G Dm
You taught me how to be someone, yeah
Bridge 2x:
Am
All my life
F
You stood by me
G
When no one else
Dm
was ever behind me
Am
All these lights
F
They can't blind me
G
With your love
Dm Am
nobody can drag me down
Am
All my life
F
You stood by me
G
When no one else
Dm
was ever behind me
Am
All these lights
F
They can't blind me
G
With your love
Dm Am
nobody can drag me down
Reff Chorus:
F G
Nobody, nobody
Dm Am
Nobody can drag me down
F G
Nobody, nobody
Dm Am
Nobody can drag me down
Repeat:
Verse 1, Verse 2, Bridge, Chorus, Bridge 2x, Chorus 2x
No comments:
Post a Comment